and the birthday fun continues...

how lucky am i? my 23rd birthday lasted a week and a half! i have THE greatest friends and the MOST amazing husband EVER. Just when I thought, dang.. no more birthday celebration for me for another whole year, my wonderful friend Abby, who had been out of town on my actual birthday, surprised me with a birthday dinner where all of my loves were there! Mexican food... yumm, my favorite. To top this off, the best man in the entire world... starts with H and ends with usband, surprised me with a gift I had wanted my entire LIFE!

Meet my Cupcake Cakes...
Yea, the big one? On a regular sized dinner plate. How sweeeet is that :))
...Baked by one of my favorite people on this planet, The Margaret Sanford.
 

If all of this wasn't fun enough.. 'the fam' went back to the homefront, where Chris gave his 3rd hair cut of the week, one of them being his own... looks like he is joining the family business, his sisters & mom would be so proud.

Then we played catchphrase. Here in Chartown we play games with consequences. You may have seen in the last post , the guys got it gooood when they took a late night, fully clothed swim in the pool. Well tonight was a different story... I won't explain, just take a look at the videos & pictures below....
hillaryyy...


abby...

katrina...


Yep. We have officially been antiqued. This is something I never thought I would have the privilege of saying I had done to me... aren't the surprises in life fun?! This took our friendship to another level, and raised the bar in this Salvaggione marriage!! i personally don't know many other wives who have been antiqued by their own husband... face full of flour, no mercy. i took it like a champ :)
this was a great ending to our night. uhh.. have i mentioned that i love my life?

No comments