merry CHRISTmas quiz!

How fun! This is a borrowed idea from my favorite blogger Casey Wiegand, and she borrowed the idea from here! One of the things i love most about this little blogging world... shared creativity & inspiration :)
enjoy!
1. egg nog or hot chocolate?
hot chocolate with cinnamon, yummmm!

2. does santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
wraps them!

3. colored lights on tree/house or white?
colored && white on the tree & white everywhere else!
4. do you hang mistletoe?
yesssss! it's my favorite place to get caught.

5. when do you put your decorations up?
thanksgiving weekend! but it'd be sooner if it were only up to me!

6. what is your favorite holiday dish?
sweet potatoes, or anything my parents cook & husband's mom's seafood pasta that we eat as a CHRISTmas eve tradition!

7. favorite holiday memory as a child?
hmmm... going to my nana's on CHRISTmas eve, with all of my aunts, uncles, cousins, etc!

8. have you ever had a white CHRISTmas?
yes! the last one was in 2007 :) best CHRISTmas ever!

9. do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
yes! always have!
10. how do you decorate your Christmas tree?
colored and white lights, all of my CHRISTmas ornaments from growing up (my grandparents gave every grandchild one for CHRISTmas every year :)) and a bunch of other cute ornaments!

11. snow! love it or dread it?
L.O.V.E. it!!! can't get enough :)

12. can you ice skate?
yessss!

13. do you remember your favorite gift? 
hmmm, i love all of the gifts i have been given :) i am not a 'gift love'... so the sentimental ones are always what warm my heart the most!

14. what’s the most important thing about the holidays for you?
spending time with loved ones!! Jesus! and baking :)
15. what is your favorite holiday dessert?
what isn't?! sweeeeeet tooooooth :)

16. what is your favorite holiday tradition?
amy grant CHRISTmas cd :) and baking with my mom & sisters!

17. what tops your tree?
for now, a gingerbread man :) we haven't gotten our 'married topper' yet :)

18. which do you prefer: giving or receiving?
giving!!!!! i love seeing the joy my gifts bring to others :)

19. candy canes: yuck or yummy?
eh... wouldn't be my first choice

20. favorite Christmas movie?
soooo many! HUGE fan of [[theSANTAclause]] && theGrinch (withJIMcarey)
21. favorite Christmas song?
it's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTmas... along with SO many others!

only 4 more sleeps 'til CHRISTmas!!

1 comment

Piril Maria said...

Great tag post. Mind if I try?

Followed the blog, hope you don't mind. And maybe you'll visit me someday too.

thebookness.blogspot.com